Due to the massive economic and industrial development in the Kingdom, Modern Factory for Steel Industries Co. Ltd. (MFSI) was established to enhance the quality of service provided to contractors in the construction sector. The factory started operation in year 2003 (1424) on an area of 86,400 mtrs2, at the Second Industrial City, Dammam.
The elements of the factory’s success were carefully put in place:
1. Careful selection of well experienced work force.
2. Approval of Saudi Iron and Steel “Hadeed” (SABIC) as our main supplier for raw material.
3. The selection of state of the art machineries supplied by internationally well-known manufacturers.
4. The selection of the best consulting offices to construct the most optimized internal systems.
By accomplishing these elements of success, we believe, we have established a quality enabled steel factory that is capable of providing a distinguished service to our clients
General Manager and Owner – Mr. Khalid AL-Dukhayyil.
Mr. Khalid has a long standing experience in this line of business as he was the General Manager of AL-Fozan Steel Factory for many years. Mr. Khalid had built two factories similar to MFSI and managed them for many years, giving him an excellent experience in the construction, start up, and development of MFSI.
Production had started end of March 2003.However,due to excellent performanceand growing
market,new expansion was planned and completed in 2004. Our emphasis on quality had also
enabled us to achieve the EN ISO 9001 certificate by September, 2005.
Delivering the best quality-based products and services to the construction industry by using innovative systems, state of the art technology, enabling staff and customer satisfaction. Environment, safety, and benefit of all stakeholders is the foundation of our mission.
Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Our management provides the support and resources necessary to ensure that effective health, safety and environment. (HSE) objectives are fully implemented for each project we participate in.
● Required management, supervisor, and employee participation.
● Clear responsibilities and lines of authority.
● Enforcement of policies and procedures for employees and subcontractors.
● Pre-project and pre-task hazard analysis and mitigation measures.
● Environment Management System procedures to properly track and dispose of all project wastes and potentially hazardous chemicals in accordance with regulatory requirements.
● Project-specific training for employees and subcontractors.
● Equipment,tool,and personal protective equipment selection, inspection, and maintenance.
● Internal audit functions to determine the effectiveness of the HSE program and Zero Incident focus.
● Control and coordination with subcontractors and suppliers.